Daiwa Corp JB4U50-3000DG Daiwa J-Braid X4 3000 Yard Spool 50LB Test - Dark Green buy 100% authentic quality
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Cottage Craft Continental 3-Ring Gag With French Link,
C-8-38 38 INCH M&F WESTERN NOCONA LEATHER MENS BELT TOOLED SQUARE WEAVE COPPER,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CloudUp Series Ultralight Hiking Tent 20D Fabric For 2 Person With Mat,
- Reebok NANO 8 CrossFit Training Workout shoes Mens Sz 9 Navy blueee NEW
- Fox Micron MXR+ 3 Rod Bite Alarm & Receiver Set , Multi Colour x3 swingers
- World Jerseys Men's Moab Brewery Porcupine Cycling Jersey - WJMPPJ (Moab Brewery
- ALLOY LADIES TOURING COMMUTER HANDLEBARS HANDLE BARS LIGHT VINTAGE BICYCLE BIKE
- Park Tool BAG-15 - Travel & Storage Bag For PCS-10 PCS-11 PRS-15
- LEWS FISHING SD3SHLJ SuperDuty 300 SS,7.2 1 9.2oz 190 14
- 1 Person Mummy Style Camping Sleeping Bag Diagonal Pattern By Barton Outdoors
- Nite Rider Pro 1400lm Race LED Front Light
- Cinelli Mod. Giro D'Italia 64-40 handlebar Ø 26,4 mm 42 cm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.