Daiwa Corp JB4U50-3000DG Daiwa J-braid X4 3000 Yard Spool 50lb (jb4u503000dg) buy brand
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
COTTAGE CRAFT CLUB SADDLE PAD CHARCOAL - COB - COT1970,
C-8-32 32 Western Men Nocona Conchos Natural Basket Stamp Leather Belt,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CLOUD RIDE Longboard Wheels ICEEEZ LIGHT blueE 59MM 78A,
- Pacific Aerials Seamaster Pro Nylon 1 Am Fm Antenna Rail Mount
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad All Seasons Junced LIV Bertin Flyer
- Abu Garcia Revo X Baitcasting LH - REVO4 X-L
- Leki Été Requin Long Nordique Marche Mât Gants, XXL black
- Skin seal Skin Original HEAD NEBULA 78 163 cm COLLTEX
- 1 SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS ONE THIRTY FLY FISHING REEL & 2 PERRINE FLY BOXES W FLIES
- Zebco Quantum 6' 2Pc Ultralight Spinning Rod
- Nash Weigh Tripod - Weighing Fish - T0164 + free TT
- NOS CAMPAGNOLO ATHENA 1ST FIRST GENERATION 80S RIGHT CRANK ARM CRANKSET 172.5mm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.