Daiwa Corp JB4U15-3000DG Daiwa J-Braid X4 3000 Yard Spool 15LB Test - Dark Green promotions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Cotswolds Leather York Country Waterproof Equestrian Riding Boots Unisex,
C-7-HS HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER RAWHIDE BITLESS BITFREE HEADSTALL BOSAL,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
C-LK-M MEDIUM HILASON HORSE REAR HIND LEG PredECTION ULTIMATE SPORTS BOOT Purple,
- STRONGLIGHT Cgoldna rz SHIMANO 38
- C-03-M MEDIUM HILASON ZIGZAG blueE HORSE REAR LEG PredECTION ULTIMATE SPORTS BOOT
- Triton 03313 Electric Breakaway Kit
- Gently Used Cyber Motorcycle Helmet Size Medium Skulls Grim Reaper Motocross
- CAVALOR HOOF AID SPECIALCare Supplement Increase Growth & Improves Quality 5Kgs
- Campagnolo Record Ergopower Shifter Set, 11-Speed, Carbon
- Hunting Camera 12MP 1080P Night Vision Scouting Wild Trail Hunter For Target
- Oversized Wideport Curb Bit; 12mm, Made in England
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Akku Pedelec Down Tube Fully Charged Curtis Liberty Speedy
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.