Daiwa Cooler Box Fishing S800x White Cool Line Japan save 35% - 70% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
COTTAGE CRAFT BIT SLIDING CHEEK WEYMOUTH,
C-813N CH813N-F HILASON BULL RIDING GENUINE WHITE LEATHER RODEO WESTERN CHAPS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Clothin Women's Insulated Ski Pants Fleece-Lined Snowboarding Outdoor Win... New,
- Bird Dog Coolers Outbound 45 redo Molded Cooler bluee
- Shimano Baitcasting Reel 17 Engetsu CT HG Right Handle New 7.0 4.5kg 200g
- TC4 Titanium Blot Front & Rear Caliper Brake Ti Bolt Screw Set for Brompton Bike
- Arctic Armor Floating Extreme Weather Bibs Camo Extra Large
- V720037A - CONFEZIONE KIT SPURGO FRENI UNIVERSALE ALLIGATOR
- E-Bike 48V 17Ah Batería Pedelec Down Tube Daymak DYU Dynamics E-Mootika Forca
- Columbia Congreen Snow Board Ski Pants Khaki Mens M Adjustable Ankle Length TS8
- Castelli SCC Team Jersey S Long Sleeve
- Katadyn Vario Micro Filter [ID 89540]
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.