DAIWA CONVENTIONAL REEL PART - E60-4201 Saltist 30T - Frame fashionable
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Cottage Craft Flexi Stirrups Pair 1886,
C-859N HILASON BULL RIDING SMOOTH GENUINE LEATHER RODEO WESTERN CHAPS BROWN RED,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CLWR Colour Wear Pant Ski Snow Trousers 12030163 orange Rust Medium,
- Reebok Royal Astroblaze Scarlet White Men Running Slip On shoes Sneakers DV3703
- Fox Rabia Prism Viaje Medio Ligero Girar 210cm 3-14g
- World Jerseys Wine Time Women's Cycling Jersey White Red, XL
- ALPHA FACTOR GYMNASTICS LEOTARD NAVY & LIME MYSTIQUE CRYSTALS ADULT LARGE NEW
- Park Tool CG-2.3 Chain Gang Chain Cleaning System bluee One Size FAST SHIP
- LEW'S FISHING Tournament MB Speed Spool LFS Series Fishing Gear Fishing Reel ...
- 1.4L Titanium Tea Pot Outdoor Camping Hiking Water Kettle Coffee Pot Teapot N2U3
- NiteRider Lumina 800 LED Bicycle Headlight USB Rechargeable OLED Display
- Cinelli Unicanitor Bicycle Saddle - White
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.