Daiwa COASTAL-TWS CLTW200HS 14-20lbs test High Speed discount store
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
COT 36 SPREADER BAR SHELLSQUID WITH FREE BAG OFFSHORE TUNA - PINK PURPLE,
C-7-HS HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE HEADSTALL DARK BROWN FLORAL,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
C-LK-S SMALL HILASON HORSE FRONT REAR PredECTION ULTIMATE SPORTS BOOT Purple Bl,
- BionX Electric Bicycle 350 Watt 700C Motor and Rear Wheel
- Shimano bait rod Zodiasu VERSATILE bus 1610M-2 6.1 Fito
- Tatonka Stainless Steel Bottle 1000
- Arc'teryx Sentinel Snowboard ski pants Goretex. Women's Size XL new regular
- UWEX SPORTSTYLE 224 Sport Sunglasses Green
- E-Bike 48V 17Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Ideation Greenedge Italwin Kross
- COLUMBIA Brown Bugaboo Omni Tech SNOW SKI PANTS Size M Men's Regular 34 x 29
- Castelli PpinkCCO WIND Long Sleeve Mid Weight Windproof Cycling Base Layer
- Katadyn Micro Filter Hiker Water Filtration System Sale
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.