Daiwa COASTAL-TWS 200HSL Baitcasting Reels FEDEX PRIORITY 2DAYS SHIP TO US promotional items
COT 24 6-Arm Dredge Stainless Steel 7 Squirt Squid + FREE BAG - Solid Pink,
C-7-CH WEAVER TEXAS STAR CONCHO 5 8 BRILDE LEATHER ONE YEAR HEADSTALL CHESTNUT,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CLIPPERMAN SPARE 4000 MAH BATTERY FOR HORSES CATTLE DOG CLIPPERS TRIMMERS,
- P.E Line Si-X Avani Casting PE 300m P.E 6 (1192) Varivas
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Pedelec Down Tube Velo De Ville E-Motion Cutler
- Abu Garcia REVO T2 BST50 Revo Tgold Beast BaitCast Reel Low Profile
- Legacy Premium Long Term Food Storage 60 Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Skiing Race Carve GS NORDICA DOBERMANN GSR FDT RB + XCELL 14 2018 2019
- 1 Pair of (2) Antique Vintage Rare Ivanko 35 lb Olympic Weights 70 lbs Total
- Zeal Nomad Pacific Moss Phoenix Mirror Unisex Goggles Ski - One Size
- Nash Siren S5R Bite Alarm - Receiver - Case - All Colours - Free Battery
- NOS AMERICA 1992 SHIFTERS BY REGINA FRICTION VINTAGE ROAD BIKE MTB DOWNTUBE
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.