Daiwa Coastal TWS Saltwater Baitcasting Reel Left Hand Md CLTW200HSL we offer various famous brand
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Does not apply
Cottage Craft Candy Stripe Headcollar H116,
C-8-32 GI118-A HILASON ZEBRA PRINT PADDED WESTERN LEATHER SADDLE GIRTH CINCH 32,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CLOUD RIDE STORM CHASER 73mm 77a LT.blueE Set of 4 Wheels,
- Fire-Maple Portable Heat Exchanger Kettle Outdoor Camping Picnic Cookware Tea...
- Daiwa 17 Power Cast No.23-390 Surf Casting Rod from Japan New New
- Columbia Canyon Point Mid Wpf, shoe market man light and comfortable
- Gnu B-Nice Asym BTX Dark Womens Snowboard 2019
- NORDICA NRGY PRO 5 DH SKI BOOTS MEN'S SZ. 8.5 - NEW
- DENALI PRYME, 16' TROLLING, CAST ROD, 1 8-3 4 LURE WT
- 3 8'' 300' Braid Polyster Pulling Rope 3 8in 9.5mm 200KG Nylon NEW GENERATION
- Men's LAKE B.O.A Cycling shoes Cleats Size 47 us 13
- Shimano Rod Kaimei 80 270 From Stylish Anglers Japan
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.