Daiwa Coastal TWS Saltwater Baitcasting Reel CLTW200HS best choice
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
COT 36 SPREADER BAR WITH FREE BAG OFFSHORE TUNA PINK W DOTS,
C-7-HS HILASON WESTERN HORSE BRIDLE HEADSTALL TAN CHEVRON HAND TOOL,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CLONE WHEELS B CELLS 54MM,
- P.E Line X4 Ultra Jigger 300m P.E 3 50LB (3343) Sunline
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Pedelec Frog Fenetic Segway FELT Monty Triumph
- Abu Garcia Revo Tgold Beast Low Profile Reel 50, 4.9 1 Gear Ratio, 8 Bearings
- LEIHAO BM - 700 Professional Condenser Microphone
- SKIING TROUSERS MAN SPORT SNOWBOARD MOUNTAIN TECHNICAL BRAND BRUGI ART. AD1D
- 1 pc NEW Carbon Fiber MTB Moutain Bike Road Racing Bike Saddle Seat 120g
- ZEAL PORTAL Snow Goggles - Kaleidoscope Dream - 11336 - NIB
- Nash Titan Hide Mozzi Intaso Pesca Carpa
- NOS BMX DIA COMPE MX 901 BRAKE SET blueE NEW BOXED NEVER FITTED
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.