Daiwa Coastal TWS Saltwater Baitcasting Reel enjoying your shopping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Costa Technical Redfish Long Sleeve Shirts,
C-7-BC HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BREAST COLLAR TURQUOISE WHITE HAND,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Clipperman Jewel Trimmer - Animal Horse Cordless Dog Clippers Low Noise,
- Joker Knives Knives Axe Pakkawood HR00USA
- Penn FATHOM FTH25NLDLH Left-Handed Medal Body Conventional Fishing Reel 1422242
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec KOGA ENZO PIM Hopper Townie Infineum
- 12 WT V-Access Fly Fishing Rod 9 Foot 4 Sec. with Tube FREE 3 DAY SHIPPING
- Lot Of 18 Basics Emergency Thermal Blanket Kit 5pk ( 90 Blankets Total)
- Snugpak Scorpion 2 Camping Tent - Coyote
- 1mm Women's Rip Curl G-BOMB Cap Sleeve Springsuit
- Quantum Rod Casting Vapor 7ft 6in Heavy VPC767XF
- New Adult Size - Amstar - 125cc Dirt Bike bluee
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.