Daiwa Coastal SP Surf 902 2-Piece Spinning Rod CLSP902MHFS - FREE SHIPPING - just for you
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
COTTAGE CRAFT BIT HANGING CHEEK FRENCH LINK SNAFFLE,
C-8-16 16 GREAT AMERICAN WESTERN LEATHER HORSE SADDLE BARREL RACING TRAIL PLEASU,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CLOUD RIDE Longboard Wheels CRUISER CLEAR 69MM 78A,
- Nitro Cuda TLS Snowboard Boot - Women's
- Shimano DEORE XT Di2 FD-M8070 Down Swing Front Derailleur (2x11 speed) IFDM8070
- Rueda Delantera MTB Dt Swiss Spline M1900 15x110mmboost Disco Cierre Central 29
- Giro Combyan Ski And Snowboard Helmet Small. Discounted From 120
- Daiwa TOURNAMENT ISO KYOGI LBD Fishing REEL From JAPAN
- Attacco manubrio arx ii team stealth 110mm alluminio 6 black 3T Manubri bici
- PJ Type Fast Helmet Tactical Predective For Airsoft Paintball Hunting Cycling Mo
- Ice skating dress.Competition Figure Skating Rhythmic Gymnastics Leotard Costume
- 2016 Troy Lee Designs A1 Reflex Bicycle Helmet-Red-XS S
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.