Daiwa Coastal SP Surf 1062 2-Piece Spinning Rod CLSP1062MFS - FREE SHIPPING - excellent prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Cotswold Windsor Print dog or flower ladies adjustable wellington boot,
C-7-S9 LARGE WEAVER FASHION 600D NEOPRENE EVA FOAM HORSE LEG SPORTS BOOTS WHITE,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Closeout lot of 200 Gun Pistol Ruger LCP 380 Sig Sauer 280 concelment belt bags,
- Birzman Ausrichtgerät Schaltauge 20 - 29 Zoll Fahrrad Kette Werkzeug Schaltung
- Shimano Baitcasting Reel 17 Stephano SS 100HG Right from japan[Brand New in Box]
- TDW Sealed 1.1 8 - 1.5 Tapered Headset Semi-Integrated 44-56IITS MTB Bike
- Arctic Quest Water Resistant Insulated Ski Snow Pants
- Vacation Tent Camping Sleeping Shade Awning Removable Room Divider 10 Person
- E-Bike 48V 17Ah Batería Pedelec Down Tube MZZK Myatu Gi Flybike Delta
- Columbia Girls' Starchaser Peak II Snow Pant Dark Raspberry L 14 16 75
- CASTELLI Sorpasso CYCLING BIB SHORTS SIZE LARGE
- Kathmandu Mens Cargo Pants Bundle Size Medium
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.