Daiwa Coastal SP Surf 1002 2-Piece Spinning Rod CLSP1002MFS - FREE SHIPPING - fast delivery and free shipping on all orders
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
COT 24 6-Arm Dredge Stainless Steel 7 Squirt Squid + FREE BAG - Rasta,
C-7CSS SMALL CLASSIC EQUINE LEGACY SYSTEM HORSE REAR LEG SPORT BOOT CHOCOLATE SW,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
C-LK-L LARGE HILASON HORSE REAR HIND LEG PredECTION ULTIMATE SPORTS BOOT Purple,
- Zuca Sport Insert Bag, Sunset & Brown Frame w. Flashing Wheels
- New Bubba Blade 9 Blade Flex Fillet Knife BB1-9F
- Oneal Flow Knee Guard MTB Mx Predector black Green Motocross Enduro Cros
- Shimano Tiagra Cambio Anteriore Deragliatore Nuovo Conf. Orig. Braze-On Fd-4700
- Plug handlebar route velox a snap-on plastic tire the language on card (pr)
- HARRY HALL SS18 TEX RIDING TIGHTS ABY JUNIOR DARK GREY - 22 REGULAR - HHL5505
- Vintage 1980s CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS FRONT DERAILLEUR Road Bike Braze On (30Z)
- BIG SM EXTREME SPORTSWEAR Ragtop Rag Top Sweater T-Shirt Bodybuilding 3138
- Punzon Park Tool TNS-1 Util-1 y-1 1 8
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.