Daiwa CLTW200HSL Daiwa Coastal TWS Saltwater Baitcasting Reel Left Hand - 1 come to choose your own sports style
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Costa Technical Dorado Long Sleeve Shirt,
C-7-BC HILASON WESTERN LEATHER HORSE BREAST COLLAR MAHOGANY BREAST CANCER CONCHO,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Clipping Blades Cryogen-X Cutter Head 5 8, 0.8 mm,
- 3 Baby Jogger City Classique Pneus 12 1 2 X 2 1 4 + Plié Tubes + Crevaison
- Runahisano rod glass throwing rod bluee Surf 270
- Madshus Langlaufski Klassikski white Nanosonic Carbon Classic P190 Base
- Outdoor Tent 8-Person 2 Rooms Camping Family Cabin Shelter Hiking Fishing NEW
- shoes New Balance 991 - NV-8½
- PROFILE DESIGN AIRSTRYKE aerobar NOS, NIB
- Hitoshi Sakurai fishing gear EMT greenical PRO 62TT TYPE-S. P O
- Vintage orange Yellow Lamar OG Snowboard Pro Model FEC 142 85 Minty Fresh
- Body-Solid 55-75 lbs Round Rubber Coated Pro Style Dumbbells
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.