Daiwa CLT200HSL Coastal TWS Hyper Speed Baitcasting L H Reel Fishing Reel designer online
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Costa Del Mar Pawleys Teak,
C-72-8 8 Miniature Western Half-Seat Tooled Saddle,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CLINTON ANDERSON CORRECTING PROBLEMS ON THE TRAIL,
- Changing Tent Portable Privacy Toilet Fitting Convenient High Quality Sun Shades
- Kelty Cosmic 40 Deg 600-Fill Dridown Sleeping Bag - Long
- New Okuma Alaris Spinning Reels ALS-55
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Hp Velotechnik Panther Chrisson
- 17+1 Axles 6.3 1 Bait Casting Reels Fishing One Way Clutch Baitcasting Reel UB
- Maglia ciclismo nalini telekom pinarello radtrikot jersey vintage cycling
- Spyder Jewel Mid WT Core Sweater 503024 Women's X-Small Full Zip Freeze NEW 99
- 26 Mavic Crossmax Wheel Set, SUP Ceramic, Rim Brakes
- [Gan Craft] Jointed Claw 178 Sinking Jointed Lure AS-04 - 0496
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.