DAIWA CLSP1002MHFS COASTAL SP SURF RODS 10' MHFS on sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Costa Mag Bay 580G Polarized Sunglasses (L92),
C-7-BC HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BREAST COLLAR TAN DARK BROWN FLORA,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CLIPPERMAN JEWEL TRIMMER CLIPPER FOR TRIMMING HORSES DOGS AND CATTLE YARD USE,
- C--TUR TURQUOISE LRG FRONT PROFESSIONAL CHOICE VENTECH ELITE SPORTS MEDICINE HOR
- Coleman Airbed Queen Extra High Air Mattress with 4D Built-in-Pump
- L. L. Bean Sleeping Bag 40 F camp bag finished size 60 x 28 Vintage
- New style Adult Figure skating Ice Skating Dress Baton Twirling Dress
- Culote Castelli Free Aero Race Team Version
- 2018 K2 Pinnacle Pro Mens Ski Boots
- Mammut Womens Ladies T Base High GTX Walking Hiking Ankle Boot
- Striped Bass Lures, Mojos, Paddle Tails New and Used Lot
- 38mm Clincher Tubeless Carbon Wheel set 23mm Road Bike 700C 3k Matt Rim Powerway
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.