DAIWA CLSP1002MFS COASTAL SP SURF RODS 10' MFS up to 50% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Costa Del Mar Tuna Alley Polarized Sunglasses 580G Steel bluee Mirror 580 Glass,
C-78V1 Western Leather Horse Bridle Headstall Breast Collar TAN Floral W Fringe,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Clipperman Crest Trimmer 35W mains powered trimmer, with cutting speed of 2,5000,
- Pro mtb shoes cb-m08 black grey size 40 2500087700 XLC shoes bike
- Japan Varivas Albero Multi-Purpose Rod (Model AL-77L) Japanese Bass Rod surf rod
- Wolber Rim set Profil 18 tubular Anodized Vintage Racing Bicycle NOS
- PEARL iZUMi Men's, SELECT LTD Jersey, Homestate 2017, Size XL
- CafePress COOL LINCOLN Women's Hooded Sweatshirt (1371872336)
- MAA Messer Sword, 22-Inch Blade Md 88GMSSM
- Dual Suspension Mountain Bike, 26 inch wheels, 18 inch frame, Men's Bike, blueee
- Predec Classic Certified Winter Snow Helmet - 200011
- Shimano XTR M980 Mini Group, Front Rear Derailleur Shifter XTR 11 36t Cassette
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.