Daiwa clear stream X high-contrast 45 JP we supply the best
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
COSTA DEL MAR SUNGLASSES 580P FANTAIL REALTREE CAMO COPPER TF 69 OCP MEN, MEDIUM,
C-7512 ABSORBINE HORSE ANIMAL PAIN RELIEF VETERINARY LINIMENT 32OZ,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Clip-on, LED lights, good condition,
- Horseware Amigo Bravo 12 t O Lite 0 g Rain cover turnout Navy Navy & WHITE
- Wedding Party Tent Outdoor Folding Patio Gazebo Shade Shelter-US Shipping V9T4
- Bremshebel vorne rechts black Kawasaki Motorrad 1400 GTR 2008 à 2012 Neuf
- Ruota anteriore bici Shimano Deore XT WH-M775 tubeless Mountain bike front wheel
- Lange ZT Men's Downhill Ski Snow Boots Size 9M Made in SHIPS FREE
- 3x3m 2 Doors Practical Tent Foldable Waterproof Tent Wedding Party Parking New
- NEW Trek Bontrager Speed Concept (Gen 1) Race X Lite Stem Top only 100 45
- CATEYE Cycling Light SYNC Smart Control Ant+ Head Tail Light USB Rechargeable
- MICHE Pacco pignoni compatibile Shimano 9v 13-28
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.