Daiwa Clear Flow X Sharpness 64 Japan Free Shipping JP customers first
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Costa Del Mar MANTA Sunglass Lenses Grey POLYCARBONATE 580P Polarized,
C-7-20 EquiRoyal Liberty Lane Fox Smooth Seat Show Saddle,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
ClimbX Climbing shoes In Good Conditions,
- Bike stem racing bicycle Pro Vibe 7S bike stem handlebar 80 90 100 130 140
- Range Training Bag Large - Green Digital Camo Gun Storage Tactical Gear
- Kaelin One Piece Ski Snowsuit Warm Up Powder Suit & Hat
- WTB Nano TCS - Light Fast - Cyclocross Tyre Folding
- New Campagnolo Record 9 Speed 10 sp Ghibli Cassette 11-21
- CAMPAGNOLO NUOVO GRAN SPORT groupset MOSER vintage italian road bike EXCELLENT
- MASSI Guidon pour vélo MHB201 35x780mm R12
- Elbow Sleeves (1 Pair) Support Compression for Weightlifting, Powerlift... New
- RARE Holberg Olympic All Purpose 16 Saddle
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.