Daiwa Classic Utd, 2 + 1, 5.1 1 11Drag fitness retailer
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
COSTA DEL MAR SUNGLASSES ROOSTER WHITE blueE frame 580G blueE MIRROR Glass,
C-7-72 BROWN TOUGH-1 EXTREME 1680D WATERPROOF POLY HORSE TURNOUT BLANKET,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CLIPPERMAN CLA22 GERMAN STEEL BLADE SET - 1MM - CLP1022,
- Mens The North Face TNF Paramount II Cargo Hiking Shorts Belted Large A592 F1037
- Shimano Rod Advance Ikada 73-160 From Stylish Anglers Japan
- 9-lot USA Vintage Bagley's Fat Cat FC2(10g 4.5cm)-displayed no box
- Volkl Racetiger SLR Jr 150cm
- Maxwell Seal Kit F 800 Series
- NEW Emergency Disaster Survival Canteen Kit W Water Filtration System NIB 151
- Scubapro Exodry 4.0 - Diving Dry Suit Men's Neoprene
- RavX Titanium Skewer Set Carbon Levers MTB Ti Carbon 93g Per Pair
- Fox Matrix Eimer Set Inkl. Tablett & Riddle Karpfenangeln
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.