Daiwa Christie Wakasagi Mini Bag Long LL (A) White 719 here has the latest
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Costa Del Mar RFT 01 OBMGLP Reefton Sunglasses bluee Mirror Polarized Frame,
C-7-40 40 3D 1 1 2 BROWN MENS LEATHER STITCHED WESTERN BASIC BELT BROWN BRASS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Clip On Rope Reins in Navy - Your choice of length & clip - by Natural Equipment,
- Shimano Z012 6-speed 15 - 20 bicycle freewheel NOS L'eroica
- Rip Your Grip Power Balls 120mm 1 ball fat grips hand gripper heavy crush
- G Loomis Trout Series GLX Spinning Rod TSR690 GLX 5'9 Ultra Light 1pc
- Zempire Hubble Carpet 215cm x 290cm (Approximate)
- Ashima Brake Spares PCB Calliper Full Service Kit With Pipe,O-Rings, Grub Screws
- Pearl Izumi PRO Pursuit Speed Jersey MEDIUM Men's S S Cycling bluee Road MTB Bike
- Lot of 48 Total Flash J Shad 3.9 Drop Shot Minnows 12X White Brown bluee Purple
- 16MP IP65 Motion Activated Game Camera Scouting Camera for Hunting or Security
- Novatec D882SB rear hub 12x142 axle uprated steel axle
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.