Daiwa CG80 LT 7.5 1 Left Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel CG80HSL simple and generous design
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Cottage Craft Jointed Mouth Pelham (TL1136),
C-8R30 30 CLASSIC EQUINE SENSORFLEX FLEXIBLE HORSE ROPER FLEECE CINCH GIRTH BLA,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
C-M-18 18 HILASON TREELESS WESTERN TRAIL BARREL RACING LEATHER HORSE SADDLE,
- G LOOMIS E6X INSHORE GN2 843S MGM 7'0 MEDIUM MAG MODERATE SPINNING SALTWATER ROD
- NEW Columbia Women's Tamiami II Long Sleeve Shirt, White, 2XL
- O'Neal Sonus Helmet Yellow Small
- Shimano Ultegra 600 FC-6400 Crankset 39 53 175 English BB Included
- Pneu vtt 26x2.10 ts wildrace'r ultimate tub ready black 415g (54-559)-Michelin
- Hatch Gen 2 Finatic Fly Reel - Size 4 Plus - Clear Green - Large Arbor - New
- VINTAGE ANTIQUE BIKE BICYCLE WHITE COLOR BRAKE LEVER LEVERS COVER COVERS NOS
- Bike Foot Air Pump High-Pressure Inflatable Air Pump with Pressure Gauge Y6W2
- QUECHUA 2 SECONDS POP-UP CAMPING TENT 2 MAN FOREST GREEN
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.