Daiwa CG80 Baitcast Reel 9BB + 1RB 7.5 1 CG80HS ultra-low prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Cottage Craft GS Butterfly Bit ALL SIZES,
C-8CPL LRG CLASSIC EQUINE LIGHTWEIGHT HORSE CLASSICFIT SPORTS BOOTS PAIR FRONT C,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
C-M-15 15 Western Horse Saddle Leather Flex Trail Barrel Racing Hilason T204,
- Fisher AG7 Original Astronaut Space Pen Chrome Plated
- Daiwa 17 Theory 3500PE-H Spinning Reel 4960652088435
- Columbia River Knife M16-13ZLEK Carson M16-Le Models
- GoLight Portable with Wired Remote Charcoal
- Nordica Fire Arrow Team 2 Used Juniors Ski Boots Size 17.0
- Deuter Altus, gaiter of hiking
- 306032 Eskimo Grizzly Exclusive Accessory Bundle Tow Hitch Travel Cover Runners
- Mens Pro Edition Rapha Cycling Jersey Top Sky Medium M Ls Heavy Weight Jersey
- Shimano Rolle torium 20HGAL 20LB Fischen Schleppangelfischen Thunfisch
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.