Daiwa CFF701MFS Crossfire Freshwater Spinning Rod 7' Length 1 Piece 6-15 lb sale with high discount
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
COTTAGE CRAFT BIT JOINTED MOUTH PELHAM - 5 (125mm) - COT0770,
C-8-32 32 Western Men Nocona Conchos Natural Basket Stamp Leather Belt,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CLR-273Va Okuma Calera Low Profile Baitcast Reel Right Hand 7.3 1,
- Reebok RealFlex Speed 3.0 Womens Running shoes
- Fox R Series Brolly Infill Panel Carp Fishing
- WORLD Jerseys Viva Mexico Mens Cycling Jersey Green Red Xx-Large Bike
- ALPHA FACTOR GYMNASTICS LEOTARD EMERALD TEAL MYSTIQUE CRYSTALS ADULT SMALL NEW
- Park Tool CG2.3 BIKE CHAIN GANG CLEANING SYSTEM CYCLE KIT DEGREASER CLEANER
- LEW'S FISHING Tournament MB Speed Spool LFS Series Fishing Gear Fishing Reel ...
- 1.5KG Warming Bag Outdoor Winter Outdoor Camping Waterproof Sleeping Bag EK
- NiteRider Lumina 900 Boost Headlight Bike Light Lumen USB Rechargeable
- Cinelli Unicanitor Mod 50 Saddle Vintage Italian, , 1960s
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.