Daiwa CERTATEHD4000H Certate HD 3500H Spinning Reel low price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Gear Ratio:||5.7:1||Fishing Type:||Freshwater Fishing|
|Max Drag (lbs.):||17.6||Fish Species:||All Freshwater|
|Line Capacity (lb-yds.):||12/300, 16/220||MPN:|
Does Not Apply
|Line Retrieve/Crank (in.):||39.9||Hand Retrieve:||Right or Left-Handed|
Cottage Craft Fillis Stirrups, 125mm - Stirrups White Treads Cw,
C-8-81 Tough-1 Tough Timber 600D Waterproof Poly Turnout Blanket,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
C--M W MEDIUM HORZE RIBBED LEATHER LIKE LIGHTWEIGHT AMARA JUNIORS KIDS HALF CHAP,
- Bike-Parts 26″ Vorderrad Exal XL 25 Disc + Shimano Deore 6-Loch (QR)
- Rapha Pro Team Cycling Jersey Hi Viz BNWT Medium AW2014
- Kart race suit (free gifts)
- WTB Volt 142mm Wide Saddle CR-MO Rail NEW
- NEW Columbia Men's Medium PHG Gallatin Lite Pants Wool Hunting Outdoors FOREST
- Campagnolo Record 32 holes 8 speed rear hub, Exa Drive
- Mavic Cosmic road rims 700c clincher 16 spoke aluminium aero New NOS
- Elite Sports Kids Taekwondo Kimon TKD 000 New
- Real limited gold scratch highway to hell
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.