Coleman Season's Lantern Limited Edition 1993 SPORTSMAN 288 SERIAL new style
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Character Family:||Does Not Apply|
Does not apply
Canne Catgear Fireball Extreme mt 2.10 7'0'' silure casting gr 250,
Compact Hand Ascender Left Hand Right Hand Using 812mm Rope Climbing Rigging,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa D-Turbo Spincast Rod & Reel Combo 6'6 , 2pc, 10-20 lb MH, EVA Handle,
- 16.5 6.50 - 8 Trailer Tyre Wheel Rim 4 PCD 6PLY 4 Stud 73M TRSP27
- Mafac 2000 Brake set Centerpull Vintage Bicycle Complete set 1970's badged NOS
- Spiderwire Stealth Superline Line Spool, 0.014 Diameter
- 26er 80mm Clincher Carbon Fat Bike Wheelset MTB Chosen Snow 177 150 UD Matt
- (110)Fishing Baitcasting Reel Right Handed Saltwater Bait Casting Reel LOT BE
- NEW DAIWA SEALINE SW CONVENTIONAL REEL SL-X50SHA
- Original Handschuhe Kurz Race Team Trek Segafredo Pro Team Gr. M Neu
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 50t 110mm 11-Speed Chainring for 34 50t
- Potence reglable ahead set 1''1 8 l100 ergotec swell r eco alu black -20 +40 (c
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.