CF Burkheimer 12'8 5,6,7 - Weight Two-Handed Fly-Rod - Classic up to 50% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Rod Type:||Spey Rod||MPN:|
Does Not Apply
|Number of Pieces:||4|
|Rod Power:||Standard||Rod Length:||12'8"|
|Fly Line Weight:||5,6,7||UPC:|
Does not apply
DAIWA Daiwa 15 CREST A 2000 Fishing Reels 5.3 1 Saltwater Spinning,
Chub RS Plus Landing Net 1378156 Kescher Karpfenkescher Angelkescher,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa 10 SALTIGA 3500 Spinning Reel fishing used Good,
- Outdoor Camping Tough Ice Chest Box Cooler with Adjustable Shoulder Strap New
- Shimano XTR HB-M9010 XTR Front Hub
- PRADO Grappling Jiu Jitsu Gi Brazilian BJJ Kimono Uniform Martial Arts Gi A2A3A4
- Harry's Horse Next Full Size Dressage Saddle Pad - Teal grey Harry's Horse
- Vintage COLEMAN PROPANE LANTERN Model 5107 Generator 5107-5891
- Bikeit New Jorge Lorenzo 99 Men's Zip Fleece Motorcycle Motorbike hoodie
- Rapha Men Cycling Jersey S L XXL Classic Long Sleeve Tri color Old gold RCC NEW
- Kamikaze-JIG MASTER Carbon Flex Jigging Rod 1.8m (80lb)
- WTB STP i19TCS Rims FormulaHubs Shimano160 redors Wheels USTubeless FREESHIPPING
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.