CESTA PALANGRE Ø MM 680 PER 200 AMI MÁS CORCHO 80% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Daiwa CROSSFIRE RODS, 1pc, Line Wt.= 8-17 CFF701MHFS,
CHUB NRG 2pc Cook Set Accessories Fishing,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa 0001-4785 Stin70Mxs-NE Saltist Inshore,
- Saddle Nepal ti l white extragrip SELLE ITALIA race mountain
- Giro Nine MIPS 16 Snow Helmet adult small S 52–55.5 cm Matte bluee New in Box
- Damast Jagdmesser von Fällkniven das NL5cx IDUN
- AVOCET SEAT POST 27.2 MM 255 GRAMS 20 CM
- Portable Car Shower Set 12V Water Pump Travel Sport Pet Camp Hiking Caravan
- HyLAND Verona Synthetic Contour Boots BAT-12984P
- 2Pcs Waterproof 5W 6000mAh KL6LM LED Miner Headlamp Hunting Cap Lamp Head Lights
- Paar Räder Fahrrad VITTORIA MOUNTAIN BIKE CREED 29 Wettspiel off road cross
- Crankbredhers Eggbeater 3 Enduro Racing MTB Bike Pedals Pair (Electric blueee)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.