Certified Pro Kwik XCC 1265 GH (12'6 2-Piece) 360 Flasher, Troll, Plunk comfortable
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
XCC 1265 GH
Certified Pro Kwik XCC 1265 GH
|Blank Material:||Fiberglass and Graphite||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Line Weight:||15-30||Fishing Type:||Saltwater and Freshwater|
|Number of Pieces:||2|
|Rod Type:||Trolling||Rod Length:||12'6"|
Does not apply
Daiwa D Wave Boat 20-30lb,
Chub RS Plus Comfy Fishing Chair,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa 10 Saltiga 3500H Spinning Fishing Reel Used Ex++,
- Garmin Bike Cadence Sensor w Straps Included for Any Crank Size 010-12102-00
- Cannon 2250005 Mini Troll Downrigger Accessory Kit
- Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Clincher Rim Front Dark Labels
- Hiker WATERPROOF Work Hiking Trail shoes Boots Slip Resistant Non -Marking nt
- ONeill Ink bluee Spell Womens Snowboarding Pants
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Green World Bike Ulisse Estelle
- Absolute Ataúd Estuche Acolchado Funda para Snowboard, 170cm
- N 3 POMPE A MANO Vintage Bicicletta
- Showman 82 Treated Canvas Water Resistant Horse Blanket w Wool Blend Lining
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.