C-ER-S SMALL HILASON HORSE REAR HIND LEG PredECTION ULTIMATE SPORTS BOOT LIME SP save on clearance
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||N/A||Style:||N/A|
Daiwa Crossfire LIMITED EDITION Front Drag Fishing Reel ALL SIZES,
Chub Long Leg Recliner Carp Chair Karpfenstuhl Angelstuhl Klappstuhl Stuhl,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa 0001-4750 Pcyi701Mfb Procyon Inshore,
- NEW PROGEAR purpleTOR V52 Pro Gear V 52 Star Drag reel bluee FREE JAWS COVER RH
- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Big Cat Motor Fitifito Ivelo Xenion EZIP
- 2 Spools Daiwa J-Braid X4 Braid Fishing Line - 300 Yards Each, 65 Lb., Hi-Viz ..
- MAGLITE SP32036 111-Lumen Mini MAGLITE LED Flashlight (Red)
- Spyder Women's Ski Pants Size 8 PERFECT Condition Only Worn twice FREE SHIP
- 3 Sets of Elixir 19102 Electric Guitar Strings OPTIWEB Coating Medium 11-49
- Shimano spinning rod lure Matic S76UL 7.6 Fito
- Madshus Ultrasonic Classic Intelligrip Unisex-Langlaufski cross Country Ski
- Outdoor Tactical MPLS Helmet Light Night Evolution Charge Illumination Tool
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.