Cerros LP Baitcaster 9+1 BB - 6.6 1, Left Hand choose your favorite
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Daiwa Daiwa 14 Kardia 2506 Sppining Reel,
Chub RS-Plus 12ft Carp 2 Piece Fishing Rods with 40mm or 50mm Start Guides,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa 10 Saltiga 4500H Saltwater Spinning Fishing Reel W Box Used Ex++,
- Saddle San Marco Mantra Racing Narrow - 190 gr
- Giro Skihelm Snowboardhelm Giro S LAUNCH green Unifarben Ohrenpolster
- Danielson 15Lb Vinyl-Coated Downrigger Weight - DWV15
- Axe de pédalier chorus ita 102 mm bb99-ch02it tige carrée 2652887000 CAMPAGN
- Portable Emergency Camp Cook Kit. Multi-Fuel Stove, Stainless Steel Pot, Fuel...
- Hyperformance Denim Look Diamante Ladies Breeches - 24
- 2x Antigua Rda Silla Plegable Camping Culto Retro 70er Años Set
- Paar Stäbe Anti-Diebstah Faltreifen 6000 90 53193 Abus Fahrrad
- Crankset crank arm 170mm BB Narrow Wide Chainring 32 34 36 38T MTB XC bike blueee
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.