Ceramic Super Tune SOCORRO SW 5000SW, 6000SW for sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Daiwa CROSSBEAT 764TLFS Sea Bass Rod japan new.,
Christiane smelt crii. Reel cover with glass fiber tip,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa (Daiwa) spinning reel Sea Paradise from JAPAN,
- Rossignol Roc D 164 cm Snowboard Patriot Wood Core Used Nicely Waxed tuned
- King Series Jr. Plainsman 12 Light Chestnut Leather Tooled Saddle Equine KS192
- 3-4 Person Windbreak Camping Tent Dual Layer Waterproof Open Anti ila2e3
- NEW Shimano SLX SL-M670-B I-Spec 2 3x10-Speed Shifter Lever Set w Shift Cables
- Carbon Tubular 50mm Rear Wheel Road Bicycle UD Matt 700C 23mm Chosen U Rim 11s
- Mens Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Mens Running shoes - Grey 1
- Ferrari 599 Gtb Fiorano, Gaspedal Predection-not For GD, P n 69353600
- Redington Palix River Felt Boot - Size 9
- Specialized Torch Road Bike shoes Size 37 US 7
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.