Ceramic Super Tune SIENNA 1000FA, 2000FA, 4000FA, 2500FB, 4000FB, 2500FD, 4000FD for cheap
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Daiwa Crossfire Coarse Match Feeder Fishing Reel Sizes 2000 2500 3000 4000 5000,
Chub Digital Scale Carp Fishing Weighing Scale,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa 0001-4060 Stin70Mxs Saltist Inshore 7',
- New Pro Rigged 36 Spreader Bar 14 baits Per Bar 9 Squid 10 colors Free Ship
- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Amego Twinburst Ecotric Volta Lehmkuhl
- 2 Shirts - The Tailord Sportman Coolmax Riding Shirt NWT Size 12 40
- Maglite SP2210H Mini 2AA Multimode LED Torch 17 cm with Max. 31 Hours...
- SPYDER Women's Morningside Sweater Size Medium color Aquatic - NEW
- 3 QTY KNOG FROG Strobe Single LED Bike Rear Lights 2.5 Lumens Red LED NEW
- Shimano SHIMANO reel Aribio C3000 3 No. 150m with yarn
- Madshus Redline Carbon Classic Plus XC Skis Mens
- Outdoor Tactical Aluminum Beer Mug Whisky Cup Detachable Carry Battle Rail Cup
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.