CERAMIC Hybrid Kart Wheel Bearing OTK 25x42x12 CRG 25x42xx9 Others 17x35x10 the best after-sale service
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Daiwa Crossbeat 593TULFS spinning rod F S from Japan,
C--HOU SMALL PROFESSIONAL CHOICE MEDICINE HORSE LEG BOOTS SMB 3 VALUE HOUNDSTOOT,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa (Daiwa) spinning reel Egingu 16 Emeraldas 2508PE (2500 size),
- Lancer Tactical Shoulder Armor Combat Shirt (Foliage Green XXL) 31599
- New Tigress Side Mount Outrigger Holders - Fabricated 304 S.S. - 1-1 8 I.D.-Pair
- DAIWA PROCYON SPINNING ROD 6' 6 , MH, EXTRA FAST ACTION, 1 PIECE , LINE WT.= 8-1
- 2019 NEW DAIWA Reel 18 Freams LT4000S-CXH from japan
- Mask accuri fluorescent yellow lens clear 10002502Y 100% predection eyes
- STRIKER Ice Guardian Bibs Large (L blueE) 212024
- 5 VINTAGE OLD UNKNOWN BRAND WOODEN SALTWATER SURF FISHING LURE 8 LARGE
- Vintage Bone Handle Wood Shaft Riding Crop Horse Whip w Brass Ring RARE
- Marine Metal Bait Saver 5 Gallon Complete Md PBC-5
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.