CERAMIC High-End Longboard Bearings AMPHETAMINE gold comfortable
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
Daiwa CRONOS 662LS freshwater bass fishing spinning rod New From Japan F S,
Chocolate Brown, Western Saddle Maker Marked With Barbwire Tooling & Conchos,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa (Daiwa) spinning reel 17 Theory 2004H (2000 size)Japan import ,
- Condor Outdoor Sentinel Tactical Pants (Tan 30W X 32L) 24059
- GoSports Set of 2 LED Light Up Cornhole Bean Bag Toss Boards Tailgate Size
- NORDICA EXOPOWER TREND CX Men's Intermediate Ski Boots 8.5 US 42 Mondo
- Dragon Alliance Goggles - New - Rough Box
- 3bb Large Sea Beach Fishing Reel Fixed Spare Spool Ln70 Lineaeffe X 1
- Mens Tactical Pants,Size 46 ,OD Green TRU-SPEC 1064
- Swimbait Rat Topwater Rat Wakebait Floating Lure Bass Muskie Pike (Brown color)
- 8x Bowflex PowerPro or XTL Power Rods 110lbs Total 2x 30lb 4x 10lb 2x 5 lb
- Volcom Women's Text Me Top - Choose SZ color
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.