Ceramic Bearings for Speed Frames Frame Skating Bearing save 60% discount and fast shipping worldwide
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Daiwa CROSSBEAT 965-TMFS Spinning Rod NEW ,
C-HRSE HORSE CENTAUR CLASSIC DRESSAGE RIGID PredECTION PLATES BOOTS- SET OF 4 BL,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa (Daiwa) throwing rod spinning tournament surf T 27-405-W fishing rod,
- C-5095 HILASON TRADITIONAL FLEXI HALF CHEEK DRIVING HORSE BIT
- Bundle Olight S1A Baton Cree XM-L2 LED 600 Lumens Flashlight...
- Hanwag Travel Travel Travel Travel shoes Valungo Bunion Size 10 - 44,5 Earth
- Okuma Calera Low Profile Baitcast Reel, Right Hand, 6.6 1
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Cresta Bad Bike Viking Eprodigy
- 60 ea Coghlans 9640 32 x 78 x 59 , Rectangular, Mosquito Bed Net Netting
- Mojo Decoys MOJO Voodoo Dove Decoy
- SHIMANO TALLUS CONVENTIONAL STAND UP TROLLING ROD TLCTH2SCBLA
- Adidas Hombre Alpha Piel Correr Pantalón 3 4 Medias black size S, M, XL Nuevo
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.