Century Kompressor SS 13ft 10 Titanium K Guides good quality
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Daiwa CR80HS 7.5 1 Right Handed Casting Reel,
Cheval De Fierté Cavalier Jolly Cheval De 14 Pouces, blue - Tug Pri,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa (Daiwa) Spinning Reel 16 Toraiso 2500H-Lbd,
- Adidas Alphabounce EM M Grey White Men Running Training shoes Sneakers CQ1342
- VMC SPJ38-SD Spin Jig 3 8 Shad 3 8 Oz. 3 0 HK
- Megabass HYUGA 69L-S Spinning Bass Rod 6'9 LIGHT Free Shipping EMS From Japan
- New Louis Garneau Women's Tri 400 Carbon Triathlon Cycling shoes EU39 US7.5
- Selle IDEALE TB 80 cuir France vélo course BICYCLE vintage old bike saddle
- Reebok Fusium Run White Grey Men Running Training Casual shoes Sneakers CN8491
- Fox Chunk Khaki shoes Pesca Carpa
- Wood Carving Knife - Steel Whittling Blade with Birch Wood Handle and Sheath
- ALFREDO BINDA CINTURINI FERMAPIEDI NOS toe straps leather NERI - CINELLI gold
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.