Century Excalibur Braid Boat 20-40lb new sadie
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Daiwa Crossfire 3BI Spinning Reel 3000, 5.3 1 Gear, 31.10 Retrieve Rate,
Chub Cook Sets 3 Piece All In One Accessories Fishing,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa 0001-4063 Stin76Hfs Saltist Inshore,
- Saddle nago space t2.0 black red 442603411 Prologo mtb race
- Giro Nine 10 Helmet MEN'S SIZE s REF Da71
- Damast Jagdmesser von Fällkniven das NL5cx IDUN
- Avocet Touring 1 saddle GC
- Portable Chair Folding Quad Camping Chair Portable W Durable Steel Frame
- Hyland Wachsleder Jodhpur Boot - black - 7
- 2Person 72 HOUR EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS DISASTER SURVIVAL KIT FOOD & WATER No BUG
- Paar Räder fixed Fahrrad Profil 20 mm Vorderseite radial black FIX20BKRAD
- Crankbredhers MALLET 2 All Mountain Enduro Bike Pedal System 508g 95
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.