Century Eliminator T800-SGT 13ft 6in take up to 70% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Daiwa Crosscast BR 5500LDA Carp Fishing Reel,
C-HT-S SMALL HILASON INFRA-TECH HORSE MEDICINE SPORTS BOOTS REAR HIND LEG WHITE,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa (PE line) UVF red fangs sensor 8 Blade + Si 200 m 1 17 lb multi color,
- Outdoor Camping Mat Ultralight Foam Picnic Mat Folding Egg Slot Beach Mat Tent
- Shimano XTR FD-M9000-D triple front derailleur, side swing pull Direct mount
- PowerTap Freehub Body Kit for Shimano SRAM 11 Spd Speed Powermeter Bike Hubs NEW
- Harry Hall Womens Ladies Hi-Viz Breeches (TL1584)
- Vintage Coleman Green Metal Lantern Case W Funnel & Mantles
- BIKEfun Chain Fall Predector for Birdy
- Rapha Dark Olive Touring Trousers. Size 28. BNWT.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O Close Ride Watch From Japan F S
- WTB Riddler 700 x 45c Light Fast Roll New
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.