Century Eliminator T1000 14ft 10 Titanium K Guides high quality genuine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Daiwa CROSSBEAT 764TULFS Spinning Rod Saltwater Fishing Fast Shipping From Japan,
Chrome WATER SKI SPRING ACTION DOWN FLAG uses suction cups 1980 31P3,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa (DAIWA) tiplan rod bait emeraldas AGS 66MB-SMT boat tiplan fishing rod,
- American Fishing Wire Monel Trolling Wire, 15-Pound Test 0.33mm Dia 1982m New
- Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Tactical Pants CT W36-L32 1072006
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Moovway Genze Sun Ebike WAVE
- Classic Equine NEW Chocolate Swirl Legacy Boots Horse Sports SMB Medicine Boots
- Casco MTB IXS 2018 Trail RS XC black
- JOMA TK. TREK - red black yellow FLUO - TK.TREKW-806
- PENN Fathom II Saltwater LW Line Counter Trolling Reel 4B+1B FTHII20LWLC 1481309
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Italwin Stealth Flitzbike Dolphin
- 12 Person Cabin Tent 3 Room L-Shaped Instant Camping Family Tents Ozark Trail
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.