Century Carp Sea Fishing Rods Navy bluee Hoody - NEW limit buy
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Daiwa CROSSBEAT 664-TLFS Spinning Rod NEW ,
Christmas Gift for Women Girls Pink Snowboard Ski Goggles Snow Fits Over Gla...,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa (DAIWA) squid metal rod bait emeraldas 610 LB-S squid squid fishing rod,
- SHIMANO TEREZ TROLL STAND UP SHORT CURVED BUTT, X Heavy
- Adidas Sport to Street Tote 3 colors Gym Bag NEW
- Wendals Spezieller Easy Mover - 1kg
- Miniature Mini Horse Hunter Green Harness Driving Pads
- NEW Vermarc Skinsuit Boulder Cycle Sport M 3 - cycling jersey + shorts
- Shimano 105 11-Speed Double Road Bicycle Shift Brake Lever - ST-5800
- Risunmotor 36V 48V 200350W Brushless Gear DC Square Wave Controller+LCD Panel
- G LOOMIS TROUT SERIES TSR790S-1 SPINNING ROD BRAND NEW
- Zeitfahrhelm Lazer Tardiz Flash Camo green Zeitfahren Helm Radhelm NEU
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.