Central Garden & Pet 100506701 Red Cell Horse Vitamin & Mineral Pellets, 4-Lbs. save on clearance
Daiwa CR80HSL 7.5 1 Left Handed Casting Reel,
C-HITE SMBII - SMALL WHITE,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa (Daiwa) spinning reel 17 Fine Surf 35 filamentJapan import ,
- SADDLE Cloud 9 Gel Foam COMFORT LADy AR-ES TC-LY 10x8 Bicycle Seat Free Shipping
- Girls Western Pleasure Show Vest. X Small. Made By FTWW
- DAM AIRWAY - 3,60 m,WG 10-30g-Nr-368
- Avid G2 Clean Sweep Bicycle Disc Brake redor
- Portable Aluminum Camping Folding Table Adjustable Height Lightweight Durable
- Hycomfort Waffle Stud Girth - Brown - 40
- 290 Lumen 3 Mode LED Handheld Battery Flashlight Bright Light Torch Lamp Lantern
- P 1800 Spline 23, 700c, Front Wheel, 20h
- Crank Bredhers Mallet DH Race Pedals Clipless MTB Mountain Bike Downhill Red
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.