Centaur Wool Dress Sheet Brass Closure Hidden Surcingle Hip Ornament new branded
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Daiwa CR80 Casting Reel 7.5 1 7BB+1RB Bearings Left Hand CR80HSL,
CHEVAL 18 GIEBEN PFERDSATTEL NEUWERTIG,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa (Daiwa) spinning reel 17 Ekusera 2004H (2000 size),
- Topeak Mountain TT Twin Turbo Pump
- Giro Dime Youth junior Helmet 2019 Matte Citron iceberg S 51-55cm
- CCI ALY03389U85 17x7.5 6 Oval-Vent Chrome Alloy Factory Wheel Remanufactured
- Camping Kitchen Cooking Stand Outdoor Use Camp with Three Table Tops Durable
- ICON Precisión óptica Variante Visera de recambio - IRIDIUM gold SUPERMOTO Street
- Ozark Trail Hazel Creek 16 Person Family Cabin Tent 3 Season Camping Shelter
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Pedelec Down Tube Fitifito BESV THOK BBF MOMA YUBA
- Abu Garcia Revo Premier Low Profile Baitcasting Reel 7.3 1, 11 Bearings, R-Hand
- LED Torch, BINWO Super Bright 2000 Lumen Zoomable Handheld Rechargeable...
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.