Centaur Turbo-Dry Cooler Horse Dark Grey choose your favorite
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Daiwa Cool Bag FF 38 (K) Red Fishing Bag 35 x 52 x 33 cm,
Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Core Stretch Moc - Choose SZ color,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa (Daiwa) spinning reel 16 BG 4000HJapan import ,
- 76 Two Person Double Wide Folding Camping Cot bluee
- Rovex Nexium NCLC5000 Longcast Freespool Reels Nexium Longcast Fishing Reel
- Soporte manillar trail 90mm 0 R31425317015 RITCHEY fijado pista
- Bern Baker EPS Winter Snowboard Ski Helmet, S Matte Khaki
- Suunto M-9 Wrist Compass FREE SHIPPING
- FIRE HOUSE LIGHTED FIRE HOUE TIP UP, orange CANVAS, RED & WHITE LIGHT
- Daiwa 16 IPRIMI 1003 Fishing REEL From JAPAN
- Coleman Water Resistant CXP+ 300 Outdoor Headlamp Teal CXP+ 250
- Giro Women's Chrono Cycling Jersey Sport 2017 White Sharktooth X-Small
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.