Centaur Super Fly Sheet with Cross Surcingles and Nylon Shoulder Shields hot sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Daiwa Cool Bag Lime 28 B F Japan,
Chest Cooler Drinks Ice Storage Wheeled Double Walled Insulation Beige 110 Qt,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa (Daiwa) Spinning reel 16 Catalina 4500H,
- Thule Subterra 45L Carry-On Duffel Bag
- Arctix Mens Cargo Snow Pants, X-Large, Charcoal
- Unisex Breathable Summer High Quality 3D Gel Bike Cycling Shorts in Two colors
- Eddie Bauer Unisex-Adult Maximus 2.0 Duffel - 70L, Dk Smoke Regular ONESZE
- Comal Floats Snap On Cigar Float 2 1 2in Red 100 Bag CS250
- Champ Sys Trix Breakfast Cereal 3XL XXXL Club Cut 3 4 Zip Graphic Cycling Jersey
- Keith Ti8702 Titanium Steam Pan
- NEW NEWELL CONVENTIONAL REEL PART - R 229 5 - Rod Stand Reel Seat Threaded
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Panther Magnum Greenstreet Voltaway SSR
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.