CARLSON 18 BIRD BAR W 11 NON-FUKU save up to 70%
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
Daiwa 17 Gekkabijin EX 1003 Mag Sealed Saltwater Spinning Reel 209977,
Cavallo Trek Slim Sohle - black - 0,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CRG Sports Ski Goggles- Frameless Snow Goggles for Men and Women - 100% UV,
- BRAKING BRAKE PADS CARBO METALLIC ENDURO Hayes Prima
- ROYCE UNION INgreen FS VINTAGE CHROME BMX FRAME PROSTYLE ALLOY
- KKmoon 7 TFT LCD Monitor 4500mAh Powerful Battery for Fish Finder 2 Power Modes
- 3T 2033001BAAM38W Aeronova LTD Handlebar, 40cm
- New SR Suntour XCM Disc Brake Suspension Fork with 100mm of Travel for 26in
- CARTELLO INSEGNA CORSA BICICLETTA TORINO NIZZA VINTAGE GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT
- Mens Mizuno Wave Emperor 3 Mens Running shoes - Yellow
- FireEye Alloy Seat post Seatpost 27.2 x 300mm , Light blueee
- Reef Original Handmade Wood Lure - Diving Pencil Standard 150
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.