Cabin Tent 10 Person Dark Rest Instant Camping Two Rooms 14 X 10 Family Outdoor reasonable price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
C-T-17 17 Western Horse Saddle Leather Flex Trail Barrel Racing Hilason T204,
Calmars Matchmakers - black, Complet,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Colmar 1412 Ski Pant Mens SIZE 48 (Small) REF 4968,
- Vtg NOS Set 1981 Schwinn Approved Bicycle Alloy Safety Brake Levers
- Boys or Girls Mossy Oak Mad Dog Camo Pants
- redor REX1.1 Crankset 175mm lightweight and stiff
- Kingsland Riding Breeches Katja Pull on Breeches Knee Grip
- 38 Gallons (145L) Water Storage Bladder Tank- 4x4, Camping, Fishing & Boating
- NEW Shimano XTR FC-M9000 175mm Left Crankarm
- Cargador E-Bike Haibike Husqvarna Kalkhoff 42V 2A 3 pin
- MEN'S CHARGED ESCAPE 2 AUTHENTIC RUNNING SHOE COMFY SUPPORT ATHLETIC SNEAKER NEW
- Fijaciones batería modular rail sistema 18 con el cilindro por cierre 3063050200
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.