Daiwa 18 CALDIA LT 4000-CXH MAG SEALED Spinning Reel Japan 100% authentic
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Coleman Coastline Deluxe Tent, Green Grey, 4 Person - Free Shipping,
DAIWA bait reel TD-X 103H,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
C-H407 HILASON BRONC BULL RIDING GENUINE LEATHER RODEO WESTERN CHAPS WIHTE blueE,
- Spyder Eiger Ski & Snowboard Shell Men's XL bluee New
- 2XU 110 Womens Compression Top S
- Excellent++ DAIWA 13 CERTATE 2004 Spinning Reel 264267
- M MAXIMUMCATCH Maxcatch Extreme Fly Fishing Combo Kit 3 5 6 8 Weight Fly Rod ...
- Outdoor Research Helios Camo Sun Hat
- Shimano XTR M980 175mm Left Crank Arm
- Pro Style Ab Board [ID 23832]
- High quality COULOIR snow suit,waterproof,insulated,girls 6 one piece ski board
- Vintage Mens & Woman ROSS Rare 26 Bicycle With Baskets
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.