Clam Jason Mitchell Elite Series Thermal 5000 Ice Shelter support wholesale retail
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
CALDENE HALF PAD SHEEPSKIN BROWN,
Coleman Elite WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa BASS X 682LB Y Light bass fishing baitcasting rod 2019 model,
- Sitka Marsh Delta Wader Optifade Waterfowl Large Short 12 Boot 50168-WL-LS-12
- BARKER 15 GALLON CAMPER TOTE-ALONG TANK
- Sugoi Evolution Jersey ladies Long Sleeve full zip Medium M cycling bike pink
- Eyeskey Professional Waterproof Survival Compass for Positioning
- Cypher 1 X300' Purple Tubular Webbing
- Coleman 8-Piece Enamel Cooking Set Utensils Camp Kitchen Hiking
- Lake MX331W womens cross Cycling shoes reinforced carbon sole UK actual size 3
- NEW WAHL PROFESSIONAL ANIMAL CLIPPER POWER GRIP 2 SPEED 8879-300 CLIPPING W
- Cycling Jersey Short Sleeve Santini Women'S Wave purple Purple 2017 Purple S
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.