Chapeau Champion Junior X-air Plus - Marine pink Vif - 7 3 8 best fashion
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
C-3-BC HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BREAT COLLAR BREAST CANCER RIBBON,
Classic Equine Bit Logic Tooled Square Snaffle Horse Bit,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa 17 Exceler 3500H 5.7 1 mono12lb-270m spinning reel F S from Japan,
- Roping Style Saddle Hard Leather Seat Full QH Bars 15 16 17 or 18 NEW
- SKINS Men's DNAmic Compression Long Tights Running Endurance Exercise Blk Citron
- Bell Tent Wood Burner Cooking Stove - Keeps You Nice & Warm on a Cold Night
- Super Bright 25000Lm 10x XM-L T6 LED 5-Mode 18650 Flashlight Torch Light Lamp UA
- Fenix HL12R 400LM Cree XP-G2 LED + Red Light USB Charging Headlamp
- Daiwa (PE line) UVF red fangs sensor 8 Blade + Si 200 m 1 17 lb multi color
- Coleman Mantle Lantern 83 Unisex
- Lazer Fahrradhelm Helm J1 WHITE PINK INSECTNET . FA003716050
- NGT CARP FISHING 6 LEG RECLINER BEDCHAIR + CAMO SLEEPING BAG + COMPRESSION BAG
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.